We’re glad you’re interested in selling at the Community Flea! Below you will find a list of our general rules. If you have further questions, please fill out our Prospective Vendor Application to register and receive more information.
Rules and Compliance
Reserving a space constitutes an agreement by the vendor to comply with all rules and regulations of the Community Flea Market. The Community Flea Market and Perfecting Unity Church reserves the right to revoke any reservation and evict violators without a refund. All reservations and payments are due on or before March 31, 2020.
- All spaces are first come – first served.
- All fees are non-refundable.
- Vendor set-up is Saturday, April 4th starting at 6 am- 7 am
- There are no drop-off hours before-hand.
- Community Flea hours are Saturday 7 am to 2 pm.
- Vendor traffic is not permitted in the flea market during these times.
- Space size is approximately 8′ x 8’.
- You will have space to park one vehicle.
- Space fee is $25 made payable to Perfecting Unity Church.
- Payments may be made electronically through our online portal.
- All vendor trash and unsold items must be taken home with the vendor. The Community Flea market will not throw away or haul away any unsold goods.
- No pets are permitted at the Community Flea Market.
- In the event of disruptive or inappropriate conduct, the vendor will be asked to leave immediately. If asked to leave, payments will not be refunded.
- The Community Flea Market prohibits the sale, display or distribution of merchandise bearing counterfeit trademarks or that infringe on copyrighted designs or materials.
- The Community Flea Market prohibits the sale of any merchandise that is not characteristic of a wholesome family environment.
- The sale of firearms, weapons, and ammunition is strictly prohibited.
- The sale of any pornography or sexually explicit material is strictly prohibited.
- The sale of pets or animals is prohibited.
- Conducting children’s festival activities including bouncy houses, face painting, etc., is prohibited.
For more information, please visit our FAQ page.
Sign Up Today!
Now that you know what it takes to be a vendor, sign up today!